Parents warned of 'potentially lethal' button batteries on Christmas toys

Parents warned of 'potentially lethal' button batteries on Christmas toys

The mother of a two-year-old Sheffield girl who nearly died after swallowing one has spoken of the trauma.

Parents have been warned about the danger of “potentially lethal” button batteries on Christmas toys after a girl who swallowed one almost died. NHS England has advised parents to make sure that the small, flat batteries – which can be found in toys, festive… [+2741 chars]

Read full article | Read comments

0 comments

More health news