How do I make it? That is a very valid question. How to make scrambled eggs And here is the answer: it is not enough to cut eggs in the pan and stir! Of course, there are different variants for different scrambled egg preferences. But it is essential: they should be nice and yellow and juicy and creamy. We will show you step by step which heat you set for the pan, which stirring technique is suitable for making perfect, and which unique ingredients round off your. We provide you with a basic recipe and other expert tips. Get yourself some eggs, a pan, butter, salt, pepper, and off you go!
SCRAMBLED EGGS RECIPE – STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS
For two people (To calculate the amount: You take two eggs per person in the professional kitchen)
Ingredients for scrambled eggs:
- Four fresh eggs
- 1 tbsp butter
- Optional: some milk, cream, or mineral water
- In the first step, you put four fresh eggs in a bowl.
- Some now add about 100 ml of milk or cream and whisk the egg-milk mixture with a fork or whisk.
- Alternatively, some choose mineral water instead of milk or cream. This is lower in calories and makes the scrambled eggs nice and fluffy later.
- But you can also whisk the eggs without milk or other thinners. Most professional chefs rely on this. This is how you get the real taste of your own.
- How well you mix the egg yolks and whites is up to your taste. Some like it when you can later distinguish between the egg white and egg yolk, and others want a homogeneous, yellow scrambled egg.
how to make scrambled eggs
- To get perfect, you should use a coated pan. Let them get hot over moderate heat. Make sure that it doesn’t get too hot; otherwise, they will quickly dry.
- First, put a decent piece of butter (you can also use clarified butter, but no oil!) In the pan and let it melt. The pan must not be too hot to prevent the butter from turning brown and the bitter.
- Then you pour the egg mixture into the pan and turn the heat down.
- Now you let the crowd falter a little. To do this, carefully push the egg mixture over the bottom of the pan with a spatula so that the egg does not stick.
- The easy pushing (always from the edge to the middle) ensures airy. If you stir too vigorously, you end up with too compact and firm pieces in the pan.
- Before the scrambled eggs are ready, you can add herbs such as chives, pepper, and salt.
- The scrambled eggs are ready when completely curdled but still a little moist and nice and creamy.
Expert tips for the perfect scrambled eggs
- You don’t need to dilute the egg mass. The cream makes scrambled eggs supple, but if you only let the egg stand for a short time and don’t stir it too vigorously, it stays wonderfully creamy.
- Season the scrambled eggs just before they’re done. If you add pepper and herbs to the cold egg mixture, the scrambled eggs will lose their beautiful yellow color.
- Some swear by the puristic basic recipe for scrambled eggs and only season with salt. But of course, a pinch of freshly grated nutmeg or some chili salt goes excellent with the egg. Chopped herbs such as chives, dill, or parsley also harmonize perfectly with the scrambled rime.
how to make scrambled eggs
- It is particularly popular as a hangover breakfast or for dinner to add other fresh ingredients to the pan in addition to eggs: onion cubes, chanterelles, shrimp, fine cubed vegetables, tomatoes, rocket, dried tomatoes, olives, bacon, ham, or cheese. It is essential that you sear the ingredients well beforehand until they are crispy, soft, or already done, and only then add the egg mixture. Otherwise, the cooking times will not match, your ingredients will not be cooked, or the egg will be too dry.
- Tips: scrambled eggs with toast and avocado, marinated salmon, crispy bacon, or a slice of country bread served is a great breakfast. With spinach and potatoes, scrambled eggs are a traditional and healthy lunch.
- Work best in the pan, but they can also be made in the oven. This method is beneficial for preparing a more significant portion. Put the egg mixture in a greased baking dish. Let it set at 150 ° C for about 10 minutes. Stir gently and let sit for another 5 minutes.
- Anyone who owns a microwave can also use it. The swift and uncomplicated variant goes like this: whisk the egg mixture in a microwave-suitable container and heat it for approx. 2 minutes at 600 watts.
- If you want them a little nobler, you can also slice some truffle over them or add crustaceans.
Also read: How to increase platelets