Pimple is just like acne caused by extra production of oil from the glands, dead skin cells, bacteria, etc. Sometimes the pimples heal on their own without leaving any marks, but sometimes they result in deep scars. In the following article, we get to know about How to remove pimple marks naturally at home? So please don’t skip the article from anywhere and read it carefully because it will be very useful for all of you guys.
Main causes of pimples:
Different factors can lead you to pimples and then; as a result, pimple marks:
- Puberty is one of the reasons as when you reach puberty, you get pimples because of the change in hormones.
- You can also get spots because of stress.
- Lack of sleep.
- Insufficient intake of water.
- If you have a dandruff issue, you can get marks on the forehead.
- Sweating is one of the causes because your skin also produces oil when you sweat, causing pimples.
- Environmental causes can also lead to pimples if you live in an environment of pollution, or dust, etc.
- Smoking can also lead to pimples.
- Extra intake of milky products can cause pimples.
- Extra intake of sugar can also lead to pimples.
Dark spots resulting from pimples are called pimple marks. It may be because you keep touching your pimples repeatedly or increased the production of melanin during the healing process to remove pimple marks naturally at home.
How to remove pimples and pimple marks naturally at home?
Tips to prevent marks or pimples:
You can remove your pimple marks naturally without consulting a doctor at home by different tips and remedies:
- Cleanse your face twice every day with a cleanser or face wash that suits your skin to remove the dirt or oil from your skin.
- After washing or cleansing, don’t rub your face harshly with a towel or any cloth.
- After washing your face, always moisturize it with a good moisturizer.
- Never touch your face and even with your face. Also, wash your hair regularly and prevent them from getting in your front.
- Avoid over or regular make-up on your face.
- Always use sunblock before going outside.
- Don’t touch your pimples, blackheads, whiteheads again and again to prevent marks or spots.
- Extra intake of water.
- Use of fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Exercise, yoga, and meditation.
Home remedies to remove pimples or pimple marks:
There are different ways by which you can remove your pimple marks naturally at home. Honey, lemon, Argon oil, clay masks, Tea tree oil, Vitamin E oil, green tea, turmeric powder, and Aloe Vera are very effective ingredients for pimples or marks.
- Take 1TSP orange peel powder and 1 TSP raw honey. Mix them adequately and apply to the affected areas for 10-15 minutes daily.
- Massage gently with the coconut oil on your face before sleeping every night.
- Mix 1TSP Besan, Rosewater, and Lemon juice. Apply it to your face. Let it dry and wash it. Repeat regularly for better results.
- Acquire 3-4 drops of tea tree oil, add almond or coconut oil into it, and apply it on the pimple marks or pimples overnight and then wash in the morning.
- Mix 1 TSP apple cider Vinegar with 2 TSP honey and add water into it. Apply it on your skin and wash it after 10-15 minutes. Repeat regularly for better results.
- Take 2TSP baking soda with 1TSP water. Combine them well, apply them to the affected areas for 6-8 minutes, and then wash them.
7. Mix 1TSP turmeric powder with 1TSP lemon juice. Please put it on your face and wash it after 15 minutes. Do it regularly for better results.
Also read: how long does laser hair removal last