Having tanned skin all year round is something that many people want, but if you have gone tan in the middle of winter, you may not want everyone to highlight the tan color of your skin so that we are going to see next how to eliminate tanning step by step, and the easy way. In the following article, we get to know about How to remove tan from hands? So please don’t skip the article from anywhere and read it carefully because it will be advantageous for you guys.
How to remove tan from hands?
Any tan usually disappears in 3 or 4 weeks, just by showering daily. Still, if you have gone tan during the Christmas holidays that you have celebrated in a warm country or perhaps if you have tanned from working in the sun, you may want to remove the tan quickly to regain clear skin, and for this, there are some remedies that we explain below.
Steps to remove the tan
- The first remedy to eliminate a tan quickly is to exfoliate the skin in-depth, and in this way, you will be able to stop the layers of skin on which the sun has affected. It is a treatment that must be carried out at least twice a week to regenerate, exfoliate and then nourish the skin with a unique moisturizer.
- For a homemade skin exfoliation, you can mix honey and brown sugar. Wipe it on damp skin before showering to remove tan marks. A single application is enough to obtain excellent results, and in a short time, the skin will be silky and smooth, with a uniform color and without traces of tanning.
- Another way to quickly remove a tan is to use a loofah during each shower to remove the superficial epidermis and highlight the lighter ones underneath. Using the sponge with circular and delicate movements is necessary to concentrate on areas where the tan is more challenging to remove, that is, the knees and elbows.
4. If your tanning problem is that you only have certain parts of your body that are tanned, such as when you work in short sleeves and the sun, you can clean the arm area with a compress made with lemon juice, rose water, and cucumber. Lemon has a lightning effect on the epidermis, rose water refreshes, while cucumber is an excellent astringent. Gently rub the mixture on your skin, and in no time, you will regain your healthy and natural color.
5. On the other hand, removing the tan from the face is a very delicate area. You can use natural and soothing exfoliating masks. Such as those based on yogurt, lemon juice, oatmeal, or chamomile.
6. Finally, depilatory creams contain chemical substances that make them also valid. Remedies to eliminate tanning residues, especially artificial tanning. In not particularly delicate parts of the body. Then apply the cream to the tanned area and, after waiting a few minutes. Remove it and clean the area with cold water.
Also read: how to get rid of pimples overnight