Lunch is the second major meal of the day that gives you the energy to keep running the rest of the day. So, you need to eat healthy lunch to get maximum power and to stay fit and healthy. Sometimes you’re just tired of eating salads, and it becomes very tricky to decide what to eat for lunch due to mood swings and the weather. In the following article, we get to know about Healthy lunch ideas? So please don’t skip the article from anywhere and read it carefully because it will be very useful for all of you guys.
Are you confused Or struggling to figure out what is healthy to eat in lunch? Don’t worry! Here are some simple but healthy lunch ideas for you that would help you stay energized and productive throughout the day.
Egg Mayo Sandwich
It is very simple and easy to make healthy egg mayo sandwiches. Make the dressing first, pile it onto the bread, and you can also sprinkle some more dill and cracked pepper. Enjoy!
- Egg( boiled)
- Salt, black pepper/spices
- Take a bowl, add nicely chopped boiled eggs and mayonnaise.
- Mix it well to make a nice paste. Add a pinch of salt and black pepper.
- Butter the bread slices, pile the paste on them and serve/eat. Yummy!
Chickpea and Potato Salad
Salads are low in calories but have higher nutritional value. It is a very easy peasy and flavoring salad that keeps you fuller till your dinner.
- Capsicum( it adds flavor to your salad)
- Tamarind, sugar and Chat masala
- Boil the potatoes, beans, and chickpea.
- Cut potato, onion, capsicum.
- Add all of them to a bowl, sprinkle sugar, and chat masala, and tamarind water.
Creamy Chicken Pasta
It is going to be the best idea for a healthy and delicious lunch. You will also enjoy making it.
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 12 oz. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into cube-shaped pieces
- Kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 4 c. low-sodium chicken broth
- 12 oz. any pasta
- 4 oz. cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 tsp. lemon zest
- 1/2 c. finely grated Parmesan
- 1 tbsp. finely chopped tarragon
- Heat oil in a large, deep skillet. Cook chicken with 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper until it turns golden brown from all sides, then transfer it to a large bowl. Then pour lemon juice over the chicken in the bowl.
- Add pasta to skillet and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer.
- Add chicken to skillet to dry liquid if any, and cook it until pasta is tender, about 3 – 4 minutes.
- Add cream cheese, melt and keep stirring, then fold in lemon zest, Parmesan, and tarragon.
Also read: how to install vinyl plank flooring