Everyone wants a clear body, a clear face, and the clean, tan-free, shiny, and bright skin that comes with an acre and patience. Daily cleaning, moisturizing, and, most importantly, removing dead skin cells gives new cells the essential exfoliation for the skin. According to your skin, the exfoliation can be done by homemade natural products or ready-made market products. But it’s essential to know the right method of exfoliation to get good results. In the following article, we get to know about So please don’t skip the article from anywhere and read it carefully because it will be very useful for all of you guys.
How to exfoliate the face
- Exfoliating your skin is important to make skin shinier, brighter, healthy, and helps to hide the scars. After the peeling, cleaning and messaging make our skin shinier, generating new cells and removing old and dead cells, skin glow and dullness.
- So, first of all, select the exfoliator that suits your skin. You can also make the exfoliator at home with natural products or use commercial products on the skin.
- But you dont the body exfoliator on the face because it has hard and big grains that can damage your facial skin. After all, it is made according to the other body parts that are a little bit hard and not sensitive as face skin.
- So, before exfoliation, clean your skin so that it dont have impurities and dirt so exfoliation can work better on a clean surface. Wet your skin before applying exfoliator cream to get easily in the pores with water.
- Apply exfoliator cream on the face and massage it gently and softly. Dont rub or pressure on your skin that may cause rashes and redness on the face. Now you can softly remove the dead skin cells from the face.
- The movements should always be upwards, from the center of the face towards the ears, making it easier for the skin to remain firmer.
- Apply the scrub evenly all over your face with your fingertips. Take advantage of this beauty treatment to give your skin a gentle and stimulating massage for one minute. It is not necessary to rub the skin for too long, as dead cells are easily removed thanks to the grain of the product.
- Then remove the product with cold water. In this way, you will get the pores of your skin to close, and your complexion looks much more beautiful. Then apply your usual facial mask or moisturizer, and you will see how your skin absorbs it effectively right away.
- Exfoliating the face is a process that should be done once a week. In this way, you will always have beautiful and illuminated skin, look healthier and manage to apply makeup better daily.
- In addition to the commercial scrubs, you can find them in stores.
Homemade natural scrubs
Sometimes our skin is so sensitive that we want to apply natural ingredients and avoid toxic chemicals on our skin. Sometimes, the exfoliator creams have artificial and plastic beads harmful to upper skin layers. For this purpose, we have natural homemade scrubs that you can make easily according to your skin type and need.
Sugar and oil scrub
The sugar and oil scrub is the cheapest and easy-made scrub. The fine grains of sugar exfoliate our skin without hurting skin. You can use olive oil, almond oil, and coconut oil. It will clean, moisturize and exfoliate your skin smoothly.
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil or coconut oil
Mix both ingredients until you get a grainy paste. Apply to a well-cleansed face and massage in circular motions, always ascending without force.
Oatmeal and milk scrub
Oatmeal is skin-friendly, and thus the healthy cereals allow us to clean and exfoliate our skin in depth. In addition, it is very moisturizing and soothing, so it does not damage the dermis at any time. The ingredients you need are:
- 3 tablespoons of rolled oats
- 1/4 cup of milk
Mix the milk and oats and let the oats soaked in the milk for 10 minutes to absorb the milk perfectly. Now apply a thick mask layer on your face and leave for 15 minutes. It hydrates, moisturizes, and cleanses the skin without damaging the dermis.
If your skin is oily, you can replace the milk with water.
Honey lemon scrub
So, the Honey has the natural cleansing and removing toxin properties and moisturizes the skin, and lemon has the goodness of vitamin C that fairer our complexion.
- Lemon juice
- Crushed almond powder
mix honey, ground almonds, and lemon juice. Apply gently and leave on the face for 15 minutes; remove with cold water afterward, and you will immediately notice how your skin looks revitalized, soft, and very hydrated.
Clay exfoliating mask
Clay is also another of the best home remedies for exfoliating skin that you can turn to. The reasons? Cleanses and purifies the skin, favors its regeneration, eliminates impurities, and fights acne and inflammation. To prepare it, you need:
- 2 tablespoons of clay
- 3 tablespoons of mineral water
Treatment: you just have to mix, using a wooden spoon, the green, red or white clay with mineral water until you create a paste.
Scrubbing the face with coffee grounds can help to clear away dead skin cells and unclog the pores. Coffee is also anti-bacterial and anti-inflammation for the skin and helps fight acne marks and dead skin cells.
- Half cup ground coffee
- A quarter cup of sugar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or almond oil
Therefore, Mix all the ingredients n a bowl by adding little oil and getting a small grainy paste. Now apply it to the skin in a circular motion and get clear, glowing skin.
Rice has a whitening effect on our skin and is also used to remove wrinkles lines. Acne marks s we are using as an exfoliator.
1/2 glass of white rice
2 tablespoons of water
5 drops of coconut oil
Ground the rice to make rice flour, then gather these three ingredients in a bowl and mix well to make a scrub. Apply on your face and massage for 15 minutes, then rinse with water and get glowing clean skin.
Also read: how to cook bacon in the oven.