Baked pork ribs prepared with sauce are among the most delicious and easy gastronomic recipes you can prepare. And that although it sounds like a detailed recipe, the real secret is the ingredients we use to mix the meat, which will give us the taste we need to enjoy the fantastic pork meal. Want to do it yourself but don’t know where to start? In the following article, we get to know about How to cook ribs in the oven? So please don’t skip the article from anywhere and read it carefully because it will be very useful for all of you guys.
- 1 pork rib
- Barbecue sauce
- Garlic powder (optional)
- Salt and pepper
Steps to follow:
This recipe for baked pork ribs we recommend is simple and traditional. Pork with a hot sauce is a delicious North American dish and easy to prepare.
You should heat the oven to 180 ºC while conserving your ribs. Add salt, pepper, and garlic powder or garlic paste on both sides to taste. Make sure the marination is spread evenly across all ribs.
- Then, with the help of a kitchen brush, paint the ribs with barbecue sauce on both sides. You can use commercial sauce or homemade, but homemade is best. The result is impressive. You can also use your favorite sauces like soy sauce, manchester sauce, or mustard sauce.
- Cover the pork ribs with aluminum foil. Slow cooking means juicy ribs. Cook the covered meat for 1 hour, turning the ribs after the first 30 minutes. Cover again. Also, the foil paper keeps the aroma and moisture inside the pork, and slowly pork cooks init and stays juicy and soft.
- When an hour has passed, open the ribs by removing the crust, raising the temperature to 200ºC, and cooking for 15 minutes on one side. Remove from the oven and paint with a small amount of the sauce, then leave for another 15 minutes on one side.
- After this time, your baked pork ribs with roasted sauce should be fried and tasty, ready to eat! If the ribs are too thick, they may take longer to cook, so make sure you do not overheat them.
- The cooking time also depends on the thickness of pork meat. If it is dense, it takes more time, and if it is thin, it cooks early.
- So while cooking, keep an eye on the porks so that you can cook them perfectly.
- You can serve the ribs with the sauce with French fries, baked potatoes, fried corn, or aside. You will see how everyone sucks their fingers with this delicious recipe.
How to make honey ribs
The key to making delicious, golden, and shiny honey ribs is to be highly patient in cooking in the oven, greasing the sauce at the right time, and making sure you turn the ribs to cook well on both sides. Other than that, this recipe is not complicated. However, the result is delicious.
- 1 pork rib (for 2 people)
- 6 tablespoons of honey
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- pepper and oregano to taste
- 1 bay leaf
- Olive oil
Steps to follow:
- To start, heat the oven at 180ºC, place the ribs in a deep oven pre-greased with olive oil, separate the ribs and add two tablespoons of brown sugar, salt, garlic, pepper, and oregano. Spread the spices over the ribs very well, cover the tray with aluminum foil, and place them in the oven for half an hour.
- Then prepare your sauce by mixing 4 tablespoons of sauce and honey with a bay leaf in a bowl.
- When the first hour of cooking is over, turn on the oven.
- Remove the aluminum foil and pick your kitchen magic brush to apply sauce perfectly on both sides of the ribs.
- It is vital that they are mixed well with this mixture and that the sauce is plentiful, as this will give the delicious old-fashioned flavor to your honey cakes.
- Let it cook for half an hour without covering it with aluminum foil.
- After half an hour, you should raise the oven temperature to 200 ºC or 225 ºC. If you still have the sauce, clean the ribs and cook for 20 minutes over high heat until browned. After 10 minutes, turn your ribs to golden brown on both sides. If your ribs have not yet reached the desired position after this time, leave for a few more minutes.
- Once it is golden and caramelized well, remove it from the oven and serve your ribs with honey to decorate your favorite. It’s that easy! Now you can enjoy this delicious and easy meal to prepare at home.
Yogurt marinated ribs
We add yogurt to our recipes to make them more healthy, juicy, and tasty. And marination keeps it juicy and soft so let’s get started!!!
- Pork chops
- Crushed pepper, not powdered
- Soy sauce
- Lemon juice
- Garlic paste
- Mix seasonal spices
- Chopped herbs
- Olive oil
Start working to make marination. Add yogurt, garlic paste, lemon juice, salt, pepper, seasonal sices, chopped herbs, and soy sauce, and mix well to get a homogenous mass.
Now start dipping the porks, cover them, and place them in the refrigerator for two-3 hours.
Now preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
Place the marinated porks on the baking tray, move the tray into the oven, and bake for 20 minutes.
Then change the sides of the pork and brush more leftover marinated mixture and bake for 20 more minutes.
Then check the pork meat cooked if it is a little tricky, then keep cooking it for about 10- 15 minutes or more according to the need.
‘The cooking time depends on the thickness of meat and the efficiency of the oven.
So you cook until golden with the juicy softer texture of pork chops.
Garnish with mint leaves and serve.
In the last 45 minutes of cooking, you can add potato wedges and cook until light.
To keep your baked ribs soft and moist, you need to fry them a little. They will taste good.
To enhance the fun and taste, you can also bake the onions, cucumber, lemon slices, garlic, green paprika, or whatever you want.
Also read: how to get rid of fever.