The different sauces like ketchup, chili, tamarind, manchester, and mustard sauce, but the most famous and delicious sauces are barbeque sauces famous for both young and older. Barbeque sauce is a classic sauce used in every kitchen because of its smoky natural taste used in many recipes like fried chicken, pork, grilled meat, ribs, and even in fast food like pizzas, tacos, etc. It is available in the market but can be prepared at home with a few simple steps that I will show you. In the following article, we get to know about How to make BBQ Sauce? So please don’t skip the article from anywhere and read it carefully because it will be very useful for all of you guys.
- 400 grams of tomato paste
- 6 tablespoons white vinegar
- 6 tablespoons grated onion
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- Two tablespoons of mustard sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Ground white pepper
- So let’s start with heating olive oil in a frying pan or pot, whatever you have on medium flame.
- When the oil is hot, add chopped onion and garlic to fry on low heat to avoid burning.
- After 2-3 minutes, when the garlic and onions are golden, add vinegar, tomato paste, honey, mustard sauce, salt, and white pepper.
- Now cook them on low flame and add a little water to prevent burning and dryness. It should be a little thick and keep stirring while cooking.
- After a few minutes, you will notice that your kitchen is filled with the aroma of rich bbq sauce.
- Turn off the flame once your sauce is cooked and let it cool.
- Now strain the sauce to separate the onion and garlic pieces. And pour the sauce into a sterilized glass airtight jar.
- Keep in the refrigerator and serve with your favorite dish.
Quick and easy barbeque sauce
- 1 white onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 20 grams of tomato sauce
- 20 grams of honey
- 10 grams of brown sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 splash of olive oil
- One teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon of tomato paste
Step to follow
- Start with chopping the onion and garlic.
- Move a pan on flame and add olive oil, chopped onion, brown sugar, and garlic. Start to saute them.
- When the onion and garlic are caramelized in brown sugar.
- Remove from heat and quickly add tomato paste, tomato sauce, and honey; mix until all the ingredients of the homemade barbecue sauce are integrated.
- Now add paprika and salt.
- Mix and move into a glass jar And Enjoy with your favorite dish.
Paprika barbeque sauce
- Spring onions
- Red pepper
- 1 piece of green pepper
- 200g ketchup
- sweet paprika
- 1 pinch of hot paprika
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 pinch of Cumin
- 1 teaspoon of oregano
- One dash of apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- Black pepper
Steps to follow
- To make this barbecue sauce, we will first work on preparing fresh vegetables. Peel the onion and chop it into tiny cubes. Same with the garlic.
- Wash the red and green peppers, remove the seeds and finely chop them.
- Bring a frying pan to the fire without any oil and add the chopped vegetables. Cook over high heat for a few minutes without stirring until they are well toasted, with black and burnt touches. It is about burning them a lito; they give the sauce its characteristic smoky touch.
- As soon as the vegetables are ready, remove them from the heat and transfer them to the blender jar.
- Add the ketchup, honey, sweet paprika, hot paprika, cumin, oregano, and apple cider vinegar. Blend until you get a smooth and fine sauce.
- Put the sauce on the heat in a saucepan and cook for 5 or 6 minutes to reduce slightly, stirring constantly. If we like it thicker, we can dilute a little cornstarch in a little bit of water and thus thicken the barbecue sauce.
- In the end, we taste and season with salt and black pepper.
Recipes with barbecue sauce
The barbeque sauce is only enjoyed with fries, crispy chicken, pasta, etc., and can be the main ingredient of different delicious recipes. Here we have recipes you prepared using the barbeque sauce you have made. So let’s started.
How to make Barbeque chicken
12 pieces of chicken (thighs or wings)
- We begin by detailing the instructions for the recipe for chicken with BBQ sauce by indicating that, first of all, you have to season the thighs with pepper and salt. You can also choose to make BBQ chicken breasts, BBQ wings, or even several pieces of each, so choose the part of the chicken you like the most or make the recipe with several.
- Here we are making this chicken barbeque recipe without an oven now, and you have to prepare the pan. Turn on medium heat, add a little oil to the pan, and put the seasoned chicken tighs or the wings or breast you have chosen. Later, add the fried tomato and a little ketchup.
- Wait a few minutes for the chicken to cook with these ingredients to impregnate the flavors noted. Pay attention to the thighs as they cook in the pan: stir them from time to time, so they don’t stick together and burn.
- When you remove the thighs, make sure both sides are nicely browned. Check that they reach the ideal cooking point inside, opening some to see the inside. And check that all pink marks are gone and the chicken is white and soft inside. Then pour the BBQ sauce on each thigh to infuse the flavor in the final minutes of cooking. If instead of buying a jar of sauce and adding it directly to the dish.
- If you have already prepared the sauce then add it. But if you dont prepare it, you simply put the ingredients of barbeque sauce step by step by step.
- Light a fire and, in a frying pan, brown an onion and some chopped garlic. When they turn golden brown, add brown sugar to caramelize the onion over low heat.
- Turn off the heat and add a little honey and tomato sauce. Mix all the ingredients bey are well integrated into a homogeneous sauce.
- Add a tablespoon of paprika powder and stir the mixture again.
- Finally, taste the sauce to see if it is to your taste and you will have it ready to finish the BBQ chicken piece.
- After turning off the heat with the thighs and barbecue sauce still in the pan, let them sit for about 5 minutes with the lid on. In this way, all the flavors will refuse in the chicken, so, you can serve it freshly made at the end of this time. Now you know how to make chicken thighs with barbecue, and sauce, and you can surprise your guests with a simple but delicious and juicy recipe.
Here are some side dish ideas for BBQ chicken thighs :
- Stewed potatoes.
- The classic fries.
- Baked potatoes on the barbecue.
- Roasted vegetables.
- Salad or Russian salad.
- Cabbage or cabbage salad.
Also read: how to make the edible cookie dough.